Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions are also stated on the booking form.
- The Landowner allows the hirer to use the land (Dog Exercise Field) at Fieldtastic in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- This agreement does not create any rights over the land and the hirer accepts that the Landowner maintains control and possession of the dog exercise field at all times.
- Use of the field shall be entirely at the hirer’s own risk. The landowner accepts no liability for the death of, or injury to, or illness for any person/dog or for damage to any property. We also accept no liability for any losses, claims, actions, damages, costs/expenses or other liability incurred by the hirer during the use of the field. The users of Fieldtastic car park do so at their own risk. We will not accept any liability for any accidents, damage or loss incurred.
- The field is to be used as an area for the hirer to train or exercise dogs and for no other purpose. Please ensure it is suitable before booking. All dogs must be healthy and have had their first vaccinations. The fence is 6 feet high. Please check fence is suitable to keep your dog in before letting them run free. Please be aware there maybe stones in the field, also holes and cracks in the earth.
- The combination lock code will be stated in your confirmation booking if required.
- During the use of, and upon leaving the field, the hirer is to ensure the field is left in a clean and tidy condition. Please clear up after your dog, use poo bags and place in the bin provided or take it home with you. (If you spot a poo that may not belong to your dog could we kindly ask you to pick it up, thank you) Please take your toys and litter home with you. Please return ALL toys back to the toy box.
- Field users that bring children please can we ask that they don't climb on the fencing or agility equipment, the equipment isn't strong enough and you shall be liable for any damages occurred.
- Fieldtastic is located on our working farm and therefore shall be farm machinery in operation on occasions in neighboring fields to the exercise field. (On the very rare occasion there maybe shooting, every effort shall be made to make people who have booked aware prior to arriving at the field and the opportunity to reschedule shall be given!)
- No smoking in parking area or in the Field please.
- Please make sure you close the gate when you leave.
- Please arrive and leave on time so as not to encroach on other allocated slots.
- Please wait in your vehicle AWAY FROM THE FENCE AT THE SIGN ON THE LEFT ON APPROACH TO THE FIELD until the previous users have put their dog/s back in their vehicle and have moved away, once they have done so please move to the fence this is the designated parking area for Fieldtastic. If your bringing a reactive dog, there is a sign you may use to warn other field users. Please put it the car park area to allow a clear access back to your vehicle. (This is hung on the inside of the gate, please return after use, thank you)
- The only information I hold about field users are names, email addresses and phone numbers. I only make contact in connection with the field and no information shall be passed on to a third party.
- Please report any problems/concerns as soon as possible by texting or calling the phone number provided on the entrance gate.
XL Bully's visiting
We welcome all breeds to enjoy Fieldtastic providing a spacious and safe environment for them to play and exercise. However, we emphasise that it is the owner’s responsibility to ensure compliance with current government legislation and the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991. Owners must be aware of and adhere to any relevant laws and regulations for XL Bully breeds, demonstrating responsible ownership. By booking Fieldtastic, owners acknowledge and accept this responsibility. When using the field, the following conditions must be met:
The dog is registered with the index of exempted dog (IED) and a copy of the life certificate is obtained and provided
A copy of the public liability insurance certificate for the dog is obtained and provided
The dog handler ratio is 1:1 with their handler at all times
If the household has more than 1 dog, they can come to the field together, but the banned breed dog must have its own handler and then another member of the same household needs to be present to supervise the other dogs. If there is more than 1 banned breed in the household they can come together but each dog must have its own handler.
The dog is Neutered – in line with Government Rules
Owners will be required to provide proof that their dog has been neutered by a certain date, depending on the age of the dog. If an XL Bully is less than one year old on 31 January 2024, it must be neutered by 31 December 2024. If an XL Bully is older than one year old on 31 January 2024, it must be neutered by 30 June 2024.
The dog is Micro Chipped
The dog is kept on a lead and muzzled until the gate is securely shut when entering the field
The dog is put back on a lead and muzzled before opening the gate to leave the field
You can remove the lead and muzzle once inside Fieldtastic